MCP Mathematics promotes mathematical success for all students, especially those who struggle with their core math program. This trusted, targeted program uses a traditional drill and practice format with a predictable, easy-to-use lesson format. MCP Math is flexible and adaptable to fit a variety of intervention settings including after school, summer school, and additional math instruction during the regular school day.
- Practice exercise in the skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing across the curriculum
- Real world oracy and literacy activities
- Collaborative learning
- A process approach to writing
- A focus on grammar in contexts of use and meaning
- A variety of formative and summative evaluation and assessment modes
- Appealing visual and graphic presentation