This workbook is designed equip students at the grades 6 level with the skills needed for the PEP Ability Test. This workbook focuses on reasoning and critical thinking, likewise the test itself. The types of questions and how they are constructed, will assist in developing students reasoning, critical thinking, analytical and decision making skills. Author: Caneisha Samuels-Myles Publisher: Think Labs
This workbook will:
- Explain what the performance task is all about
- Engage students in activities at all levels of Webb's Depth of Knowledge (DOK)
- Explore mathematical concepts in real life scenarios
- Provide sufficient practice for Grade 6 students in mathematics and language arts performance task.
for the Primary Exit Profile (PEP) Examination Strategic and Extended Thinking "Just Think" is a series of workbooks of choice for success in the Primary Exit Profile examination. Students, teachers and parents will appreciate the age appropriate exercises in:
- Critical Thinking
- Problem-solving and
- Written Communication.
CHEETAH PRIMARY EXIT PROFILE (PEP) LANGUAGE ARTS Get ready to master Language Arts with Hoot™, Hooty Hoot™, the Jamaican owl. Although geared for Grade 6, this book is a great resource and assessment tool that will aid all students. Yes, Connect to Higher Education, Electronic Tools, Application & Help (CHEETAH™) is providing the tools to educate, inspire and entertain our students. Author: Paulette Trowers Publisher: Cheetah Publishing
- Provides comprehensive practice for P.E.P
- Supports and is aligned to the National Standards Curriculum
- Provides targeted tasks in the 5 strands
- Includes answer booklet to further give support
- Each task has key information including connections to the focus questions and attainment target for the teacher