This course provides:
- total coverage of Unit 1 of the CAPE Biology syllabus
- worked examples to help students develop their problem solving skills
- a clear indication of the chapter content at the beginning of each chapter
- a summary of key ideas at the end of chapter
- end-of-chapter questions in a range of formats, including multiple choice, structured and essay questions, to test understanding
- a glossary of biological terms.
Fulfill the requirements of the CSEC Biology syllabus with detailed, comprehensive content.
- Stimulate thought and discussion with chapter openers.
- Prepare and practice for exams with the end-of-chapter questions.
- Place Biology within the context of everyday Caribbean experiences with examples.
Newly revised in line with the latest syllabus and with a modernized, student-friendly design, including a truly interactive CD which provides additional practice for students and brings lab work to life with exciting activities and simulations. Authors: Karen Morrison, Peta-Gay Kirby, and Lucy Madhosingh Publisher: Nelson Thornes
- Full coverage of the CSEC Human and Social Biology syllabus
- Revision questions at the end of each topic to help secure your knowledge and understanding
- Exam-style questions at the end of each section provide effective practice for the actual exam
- Advice on your revision process includes tips on exam technique, explanations of exam command words, and help with organising your revision effectively.
In addition to recapping essential topics fro the CXC Human and Social Biology syllabus in a concise and approachable style, this guide:
- provides practical Revision Tips to help students find the best approach for them
- helps to identify key topics and measure confidence levels throughout the revision period
- contains a wealth of in-test questions and practice exam-style papers with answers provided online to allow self-assessment