This course provides:
- total coverage of Unit 1 of the CAPE Biology syllabus
- worked examples to help students develop their problem solving skills
- a clear indication of the chapter content at the beginning of each chapter
- a summary of key ideas at the end of chapter
- end-of-chapter questions in a range of formats, including multiple choice, structured and essay questions, to test understanding
- a glossary of biological terms.
Fulfill the requirements of the CSEC Biology syllabus with detailed, comprehensive content.
- Stimulate thought and discussion with chapter openers.
- Prepare and practice for exams with the end-of-chapter questions.
- Place Biology within the context of everyday Caribbean experiences with examples.
Newly revised in line with the latest syllabus and with a modernized, student-friendly design, including a truly interactive CD which provides additional practice for students and brings lab work to life with exciting activities and simulations. Authors: Karen Morrison, Peta-Gay Kirby, and Lucy Madhosingh Publisher: Nelson Thornes
- Full coverage of the CSEC Human and Social Biology syllabus
- Revision questions at the end of each topic to help secure your knowledge and understanding
- Exam-style questions at the end of each section provide effective practice for the actual exam
- Advice on your revision process includes tips on exam technique, explanations of exam command words, and help with organising your revision effectively.