The books in this series have been designed to make it easy to study a whole topic from scratch, or to seek out answers to individual problems. Key Features:
- Learning objectives stated at the beginning of each chapter and a summary at the end
- Keywords highlighted in the margins form a glossary
- A chapter on the SBA component
- Questions throughout the text allow students to check their understanding as they study
- Examination-style questions and multiple choice questions for review purposes and examination
Learn the basics of English - the easy way! This popular text takes a unique and time-proven approach to understand the fundamentals of English. Author: Karen Schneiter Williams
Fulfill the requirements of the CSEC Biology syllabus with detailed, comprehensive content.
- Stimulate thought and discussion with chapter openers.
- Prepare and practice for exams with the end-of-chapter questions.
- Place Biology within the context of everyday Caribbean experiences with examples.
Enable students to apply theoretical and practical visual arts skills with confidence, with step-by-step practical instructions.
- Motivate students with exciting Caribbean-specific visual arts practices and examples, full-colour illustrations, and photographs.
- Reinforce crucial concepts and promote independent learning with interactive activities and questions, guidance on art room materials and best practices, and project work for class or home study on the free CD-Rom.
- ‘Making connections’ furthers learners’ understanding of Religious Education by asking them to draw links between issues and their own experiences
- ‘Build your skills’ challenges learners to develop personal, learning and thinking skills including communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity
- 'Making connections' furthers learners' understanding of Religious Education by asking them to draw links between issues and their own experiences
- 'Build your skills' challenges learners to develop personal, learning and thinking skills including communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity
This book has been structured to accommodate the needs identified in the understanding of the Visual Arts syllabus in Forms One, Two and Three of the secondary school system. Author: Shastri Maharaj Publisher: Caribbean Educational Publishers
Newly revised in line with the latest syllabus and with a modernized, student-friendly design, including a truly interactive CD which provides additional practice for students and brings lab work to life with exciting activities and simulations. Authors: Karen Morrison, Peta-Gay Kirby, and Lucy Madhosingh Publisher: Nelson Thornes