Enable students to apply theoretical and practical visual arts skills with confidence, with step-by-step practical instructions.
- Motivate students with exciting Caribbean-specific visual arts practices and examples, full-colour illustrations, and photographs.
- Reinforce crucial concepts and promote independent learning with interactive activities and questions, guidance on art room materials and best practices, and project work for class or home study on the free CD-Rom.
This book has been structured to accommodate the needs identified in the understanding of the Visual Arts syllabus in Forms One, Two and Three of the secondary school system. Author: Shastri Maharaj Publisher: Caribbean Educational Publishers
- Mixing palette has six round wells and four rectangular wells, great for mixing larger volumes of paint
- These lightweight paint pallet trays offer the smoothest and brightest painting experience
- Plus it is comfortable to hold, even for kids and younger children
- Made of durable plastic material and is easy to clean