Biological Science contains:
- clearly written, up-to-date information appropriate to the new Advance level biology syllabus
- new material covering microbiology and biotechnology, the applications of genetics, and human health and disease
- a variety of questions throughout the text
- carefully selected and clearly presented practical investigations in many of the units
This course provides:
- total coverage of Unit 1 of the CAPE Biology syllabus
- worked examples to help students develop their problem solving skills
- a clear indication of the chapter content at the beginning of each chapter
- a summary of key ideas at the end of chapter
- end-of-chapter questions in a range of formats, including multiple choice, structured and essay questions, to test understanding
- a glossary of biological terms.
Fulfill the requirements of the CSEC Biology syllabus with detailed, comprehensive content.
- Stimulate thought and discussion with chapter openers.
- Prepare and practice for exams with the end-of-chapter questions.
- Place Biology within the context of everyday Caribbean experiences with examples.
Newly revised in line with the latest syllabus and with a modernized, student-friendly design, including a truly interactive CD which provides additional practice for students and brings lab work to life with exciting activities and simulations. Authors: Karen Morrison, Peta-Gay Kirby, and Lucy Madhosingh Publisher: Nelson Thornes
The CSEC® Biology Concise Revision Course provides full coverage of the CSEC® Biology syllabus. This book provides comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course. It adopts a practical, supportive approach to help students with their learning. Revision exam and assessment guidance questions throughout consolidate this learning. SKU/ISBN :9780008157876