This book will motivate and stimulate students while preparing for final exams.
- Develop students' understanding and scientific skills with plenty of questions, exercises, problems, and experiments.
- Challenge high achievers with more difficult questions.
- Test understanding with end-of-chapter checklists of skills and knowledge covered, as well as revision questions, sample school-based assessment activities, and worked examples.
This course provides:
- total coverage of Unit 1 of the CAPE Biology syllabus
- worked examples to help students develop their problem solving skills
- a clear indication of the chapter content at the beginning of each chapter
- a summary of key ideas at the end of chapter
- end-of-chapter questions in a range of formats, including multiple choice, structured and essay questions, to test understanding
- a glossary of biological terms.
Oxford Information Technology for CSEC key features:
- Explains the key concepts
- Contains practice exam-style questions
- Contains relevant coverage of the most recent developments in School Based Assessment
- Is in full colour with many useful illustrations
- Has fresh and up to date content with Caribbean examples