- Consolidate learning through a range of question types such as Multiple Choice, True or False, Short Answer, and a fun Crossword puzzle.
- Build critical thinking and project work skills with research and STEM projects using real-life situations.
- Develop understanding with new topics covered such as computer ethics, algorithm development, emerging careers.
The Introductory Book is divided into two parts. The first part provides a brief reading readiness programme. This followed by the beginning of the structured reading scheme and the pupils are introduced to the children who they will read about throughout the infant series. Author: Olly N. Stanford; Esmee E. Mejias Publisher: Hodder Education
Skills covered in the Infant Book 1
- Look and say whole meaningful words
- Matching letter shapes
- Recognizing initial sounds
- Writing capital and small letter shapes
- Recognizing short vowel sounds
- Use of the present tense
- Building meaningful single syllable words
- Simple introduction of dictionary skills