Oxford Information Technology for CSEC key features:
- Explains the key concepts
- Contains practice exam-style questions
- Contains relevant coverage of the most recent developments in School Based Assessment
- Is in full colour with many useful illustrations
- Has fresh and up to date content with Caribbean examples
- Consolidate learning through a range of question types such as Multiple Choice, True or False, Short Answer, and a fun Crossword puzzle.
- Build critical thinking and project work skills with research and STEM projects using real-life situations.
- Develop understanding with new topics covered such as computer ethics, algorithm development, emerging careers.
Workbook for CSEC Examinations This Workbook is designed to help students to:
- demonstrate mastery of a Qwerty keyboard, utilizing the standard and function keys
- prepare documents in accordance with universally accepted standards
- interpret correct signs and terminologies used in document preparation
- develop skills to use computer software and hardware effectively to produce various documents