Author: Raymond Toolsie Publisher: Caribbean Educational Publishers
This book will motivate and stimulate students while preparing for final exams.
- Develop students' understanding and scientific skills with plenty of questions, exercises, problems, and experiments.
- Challenge high achievers with more difficult questions.
- Test understanding with end-of-chapter checklists of skills and knowledge covered, as well as revision questions, sample school-based assessment activities, and worked examples.
Geography for CSEC 2nd Edition has been tailored to the requirements of the latest CSEC syllabus. It provides key issues facing the Caribbean region and the wider world such as climate change, environmental degradation and disaster management. Author: G. Nangle; P. Guinness
Log on to IT for CSEC 2nd edition is a comprehensive scheme covering the new CSEC IT curriculum. Author: Birbal, Taylor
ISBN: 9781405842235 Authors : Frank Wood; Sheila I. Robinson Format: Softcover
- Relevant and contemporary prose and poetry selections
- integration of language and literature
- real-world literacy tasks
- multiple intelligence applications to language
- Task-based language learning
Eliminate the need for supplementary resources by providing complete syllabus coverage with a lively, accessible textbook written by experienced teachers of physics. Authors: Norman Lambert et al Publisher: HODDER Education